SHAA MISSION STATEMENT
The society was established to generally develop and further the interests of the hearing aid profession in Southern Africa, ensuring that Acousticians not only survive but thrive.
- Our mission is to protect and serve the interests of Hearing Aid Acousticians in Southern Africa.
- To ensure that professional training, development, and accreditation continues at a tertiary level.
- To be an educational resource for both members and the public in all matters pertaining to modern hearing aid technology and the art of hearing aid fitting.
- To promote a culture of ethical and excellent clinicians the public can trust and support.
- To be the official Home of Acousticians and allied support professions as Gatekeepers to essential hearing care and rehabilitation.